I hate:
physics, homework, cheaters, liars, naggy people, thick books, irritating people, egoistic people, difficult problems, problems in genera, ah lians, ah bengs, ah huis, gangsters, gangster-wannabes posers, wannabes in general, 0.28 pens, 0.38 pens, 0.48 pens, metrosexuals, homosexuals, goody-2-shoes, nerds, geeks, tests, exams, pig-headed freaks, love-sick people, the color green, the color black, the color gray, the color brown, ugly people who think they're pretty/handsome/cute/hot/sexy, gross people like we-all-know-who, [insert names], desperate people, lame people, people who think they're funny but actually are not, people who think we're laughing with them and laugh even harder when we're actually laughing at them, librarians, biased teachers, pointy thingies, stupid overrated cartoons, spongebob squarepants, squirrels, insects, scaly things, scalars, vectors, snakes, people who put their lips close to your face (Gnia's contribution), clingy people, pop-ups, spams, chainmail, unfunny forwarded jokes.
This is just a list of random things I hate - believe me, there's a whole lot more - which I came up with in the school library while I was supposed to be studying with Oliver. If you're in the list but you KNOW i don't hate you, don't get offended ;)
Anyway, on Monday, it was Oliver's birthday and Genie, Jojo, Nat and I decided to throw him a surprise birthday party at the Fibo room. I was in-charge of the cake, Jo - the decorations and Genie - the present. Nat helpes a whole lot by sneaking out of school during lunch and his free period to Jelita to get cutlery which we ended up not needing cos we ate the cake with our hands LOL. Or rather, our faces, shirts, hair, pants, and skirts ate the cake. Oliver started it!!! (points accusingly) Nahh... We all had a great time - at least I did. See... Now you know how much we all love you, Oliver, to go through all that trouble :D
6:33 PM